Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Who Can You Ask?

What if there was a place you could get all the answers? What if there was an expert practically at your fingertips who could respond to each and every question?    Many of us pull out our smartphones for a quick reference and then we are satisfied. I will be honest, I do it ,too. Not for veterinary information of course but for other topics. When I Google or Bing (or whatever) to critique  veterinary subjects the non-veterinary sites come up first. They are not the factual sites. I would rely on University or Wikipedia  before I would rely on site written by  an individual or clubs. Beware! Don't try to diagnose your pet. Just call. Yes, that is really the tool to get all your answers at your fingertips. See, it was a riddle. Call your veterinarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment